Our private coaching offers the same incredible results you would get in our group classes but with the unwavering attention of one of our excellent coaches. Your coach will work with you to identify your fitness goals and design a personalized program to get you there as quickly as possible.
Private coaching is a great option if you,
- Are training for a specific sport or event
- Have been sedentary for a long period of time
- Are recovering from an injury
- Have other significant health or mobility limitations
- Prefer additional attention and accountability
Modern Viking also offers small group coaching, which is an excellent opportunity for you and a friend or two to share your own coach and split the cost.
Small Group Coaching Benefits
- Split the cost – Small group coaching allows you to share the cost of a private coaching session with a friend or two and still get a program designed specifically for your needs.
- Peer support – Training with a friend can make working out more fun. Both of you will benefit from the support of training with a partner.
“Great instructors, great variety of classes even for beginners. Team/family oriented vibe, everyone is pushing you and supportive!”
“I never feel out of my depths and am constantly amazed by my own progress. There’s a fun, friendly, family like environment that makes it a pleasure to feel the pain while working hard.”